Bluebird Hill Cellars New Year’s Eve Party: “Zooming Into 2021!”
Time & Location
About The Event
Zoom with Neil and Sue Shay on Thursday, December 31; 7:00 – 10:00 p.m.
$149/couple - $79/single
A “Party Pack” will be delivered to your door
(Free Delivery to Corvallis/Albany/Eugene on the afternoon of the 31st):
- Dinner for Two from Cascade BBQ, Corvallis (Rated 5-stars by Neil and Sue…) Smoked tri-tip w chimichurri, seasonal veggies and fingerling potatoes with a side salad and 1 slice of cheesecake
(Dinner will arrive cold and need to be reheated)
- Three wines: BBHC Pinot gris; BBHC Pinot noir; + one bottle of Segura Viudas Cava Brut (#95Wine Enthusiast Top 100 Best Buys of 2018/89 Points and Best Buy Wine & Spirits Mag) Single pack will include the Pinot Noir and Cava (2 bottles).
- Party hats, noisemakers, and other generally cheesy decorations.
- Game pieces, cards, etc. as needed for the games we’re planning on playing: Trivia, ‘Wacky Bingo’, TriBond, Group Scrabble, and 20 Questions: “Who Am I?”
- Door prizes and other prizes will be awarded for each game…
- Dinner may be deleted for $50/$25 credit (couple/single)
- Wine can be upgraded based on retail price (e.g. switch to two reserve wines or switch varietals)
- Additional Bluebird Hill wines can be added at 20% discount.
What if I want to attend from out of the region?
Your party pack will be shipped to you without dinner, with the credit applied, your cost is $99/$54)
- Additional Bluebird Hill wines can be added at 20% discount off retail.
- Actual shipping will apply.
*Discounts: Wine Club Discount: $30/$20/$10 – Gold, Silver, Bronze)
No other discounts, coupons, or promotions apply.
Like a lot of things everyone has been doing, we’re experimenting and trying different ways to get things done, our hope is we can provide folks who are stuck at home, the chance to meet up with others online, let our collective hair down a little, and have some fun for a few hours. We hope you can join us!
Attendance is limited and it’s first-come, first served!
Respond via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the winery: (541) 424-2478